Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hollywood Comes to the Aid of Child Rapist Hollywood Disquests Me

Hollywood stars are supporting Pedifile Roman Polenski the child rapist. They want him to be able to come back to the United States and rape more children perhaps.
That rapist pedifile should never come back into the United States as long as he lives. He is a disgrace and frankly I plan to boycot any star that supports a child rapist.
I was brutally raped as a child and I still bear the emotional and physical scars of the rape. I have had to have several surgeries to repair the damage of the rape.
Now Hollywood wants our Secretary of State to become involved in helping this disquesting animal to violate more American Children.
I am the same age as the victim of his horrendous crime and frankly I am sick of hearing everyone get blamed for what this pig did. It was Roman that raped this child.
Please Hillary stay out of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Hillary is not going to touch this, Hollywood can write all the letters they want. All the State Dept. will do is review the extradition papers for compliance with our treaties and that will be done by some paper-pusher, not the SOS. The person who really has to step up to the plate is Gov. Schwarzenegger, who I believe *could* legally step in, although I am not 100% sure about that.

I don't think Hillary would EVER stand up for Polanski, nor should she.

Unknown said...

I SINCERELY AGREE WITH YOU ON THE SUBJECT. PEDIFILES ARE CERTIFIED ANIMALS AND DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH. Romen from India
duttaromen@gmail.com