Saturday, September 5, 2009

Right blasts Obama speech to students - Nia-Malika Henderson - POLITICO.com

Right blasts Obama speech to students - Nia-Malika Henderson - POLITICO.com

Shared via AddThis
I hope that the White decides not to try to pull this crap on the American people what in the world is wrong with this big headed ego manicial man.
I do not want my children tought his propaganda. I personally plan to sue the Department of education as well as my local school district and anyone else trying to force my child to listen to this man. He is not my President and my children should not have to be subjected to his drivel.
Why does this fool want to speak to school children its not like he knows how many states we have or that the Gettysburg address was a speech and not a signed document. My child will not be attending this fiasco nor will my child be participating in any assignments that come out of this evil man's agenda.

No comments: