Sunday, October 18, 2009

Defending Darrah and Amy Against Racist Attacks at the Daily Kos

Folks I am sick to death of the racists at the Daily Kos calling other people racist simply because they oppose President Obama. We PUMAs are well aware of the race card being played by the people at the daily Kos. Darrah Murphy of PUMA Pac is called a racist and has had death threats issued against her simply because she doesn't like President Obama.
Amy Suskind who is not a PUMA just a woman interested in promoting other women even if they are Republicans. I have a lot of respect for Amy for the work that she does. What the idiots at the Daily Kos doesn't understand about Amy is that she is interested in all women not just white middle class women but ALL women. NOW does not even try to understand poor women except to protect their reproductive rights.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/10/17/794310/-A-Clever-PUMA-HuffingtonPost-Promoting-a-Hate-Site-Fanatic
This article manages to try to destroy the reputations of two very nice and decent women because they oppose Obama.
Lets discuss this article written by White middlle class people who wouldn't understand the problems that a lot of inner city black people face if their lives depended on it.
The idiots that felt the need to point out that Amy doesn't care about poor minority women doesn't know that I am working with Amy and I am a poor minority woman. This article suggests that Minority women face more racism then men this is not only so completely wrong its offensive that someone who has never been pulled over because of the color of their skin can assume they know what they are talking about.
African American males have always bore the brunt of racism. It is black males who are more likely to be murdered in a racist attack. It is black males who are more likely to be beaten by the police. It is black males who are more likely to be told by teachers that they are "nothing" or that they are "thugs". It is black males who bare the brunt of racism.
A black woman is more then likely going to make more money then her husband and be promoted. A black woman is more likely to get respect from teachers.
I am tired of the Daily Kos and I am sick of the race card.
What I do know is that this particular writer is a racist because he thinks that if you oppose a black man then you are racist. If you oppose a black man BECAUSE he is a black man then you are indeed racist but if you oppose him because you think he is a big sleeze then your not racist. Frankly I despise Barack Obama and I certainly ain't racist against my own people. I am a proud member of PUMA and I am a daily reader of the PUMA Pac Blog funny I never read anything
remotely racist. I think I am a better judge of rather Darrah Murphy is racist or not.
I recently joined the New Adgenda and have gotten to know Amy Suskind again I haven't found anything offensive about the New Agenda in regards to race. Amy is looking out for women all women and this minority woman thinks she is doing a great job.
So who are the racists Bigot Basher the writer of this article is most definately racist. He must have guilty feelings because it is usually the guilty whites who play the race card.
To the black people playing the race card its not you who are going to suffer because of this it is going to be the black people in the hood. STOP IT NOW.

No comments: