Thursday, November 4, 2010

GOP Takes The House in Major Sweep. Do YOU NEED US NOW?

Two years ago today a lot of PUMAs including myself were upset because of the injustice that we witnessed during the 2008 Primary between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Two years ago we watched as this man became the 44th President. We PUMAS were boycotting Democrats unless they were loyal to Hillary. We worked our butts off for John McCain or Cynthia McKinley when they lost we felt like we had been slapped in the face. It hurt us because during most of the year he and the entire Democrat-Yes Democrat-Party told us Hillary people that we were no longer wanted in the new Democratic party but big mouth dummy Donna Brizzile.
Personally I don't hang out with people who don't want me around so I stopped hanging with the Democrats and switched to the Republicans. Not one Republican told me he didn't want my vote in fact they welcomed me with Open arms.
Now two years later and after the Dems suffered heavy losses they lost the house and only hold a small majority in the Senate the country sent our Congress and our President a strong message.
Will Barack Obama listen to the American people and work with the GOP or will he just become a lame duck. Will he continue to tell the GOP to get to the back of the bus or will he welcome them with open arms? To soon to tell but if he wants a second term he better remember Tuesday or he and the entire Democrat Party have no hope of surviving. They need to silence Donna Brizzile who offends we PUMAs every time she opens her mouth. They have to prove themselves and get rid of that Health care law. I don't see them trying to do that even though it is Health care reform that ended the careers for a lot of Congressmen and women and Senators.
I hope Obama reaches out to the GOP for the sake of our Country.
I am still celebrating our victory two years in the making.

No comments: