Saturday, November 7, 2009

Males Bullying Females--Shawntaya's Story

On Wednesday, November 4, 2009 my 14 year old daughter was jumped by 13 kids out of the 13 kids only one of them was a female the others were all males between the ages of 14 and 15. They knocked her down and tore her clothes but she wasn't sexually assaulted.
Shawntaya was picked on because she is an A student who doesn't go in for the "name brands". She doesn't want to wear "Jordan's" because she doesn't think they are comfortable.
I contacted the school and after two days of dealing with them I feel frustrated and aggravated.
They tried to say that Shawntaya was involved with a one on one fight even though my daughter was terrified when the school officials talked to her. She didn't want them to jump her again nor did she want to be labeled a snitch.
Boys on girls bullying is unusual but its not unheard of. I have had to teach my daughter the art of beating boys especially the ones that have no problems bullying girls. I taught her the trick of going after his family jewels and then uppercutting them in the face. Its a shame that you have to worry about your kids fighting girls and now I have to worry about the boys as well.
I am glad Shawntaya worries more about her grades then she does the latest fashion and I am glad my daughter has her own mind and doesn't concern herself with foolishness.
Its time for boys to reminded that hitting girls doesn't make you tough it makes you look like a punk. Its time for girls to be taught to defend themselves from boys who at the age of 14 are a lot stronger then girls.

No comments: